- Loss of a job
- Healthcare costs
- Inability to find affordable housing
One of every four homeless people is a child.
We provide short-term safe overnight housing for:
- Parents with teenage boys
- One parent families with teenagers of the opposite sex
- Two parent families with children trying to stay together
FAMILY IDENTIFIED BY DIFFERENT SOURCES
- Local Relief Organizations
FAMILY VETTED FOR SUITABILITY
- Family must have dependent children
- Must pass background check with Sheriff’s Dept.
- Adults willing & able to work or look for employment
- Willing to help around the house