Rebekah’s House aims to help families stay together during periods of homelessness. We try to steward our funds well in order to help the families as much as possible. Volunteers help us sustain this work and they are always welcome. Churches can volunteer to prepare meals, spend time at the homes and help maintain the property.
Participating churches and organizations provide:
- Assistance getting children registered for school
- Address offering stability for children
- Case management services
- Interact with the families
- Spend the night to ensure families are following guidelines
- A comprehensive list of rules for those staying in the house will be provided.
- Contact board member on call if difficulties arise
- Follow instructions for directing families to daily resources